Welcome to This Week In Pop.
This week, it’s another week with Taylor at the top of the ARIA Albums Chart as 'Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)' holds at #1 for a second week, topping the original version of the album, which spent a single week at #1 in 2010.
On the Singles Chart, the songs of the Northern Hemisphere summer are officially here, with Australian icon Troye Sivan and BTS maknae Jung Kook making big debuts.
Iconic Australian songbird Tina Arena roars back onto the Albums Chart at #2 with 'Love Saves'.
On the Singles Chart, 'Sprinter' by Dave and Central Cee holds at #1 for a sixth non-consecutive week while BTS’ Jung Kook continues the band members’ solo debut success with 'Seven' featuring Latto debuting at #2.
Billie Eilish also returns with 'What Was I Made For?' from the 'Barbie' movie soundtrack, debuting at #8, her 14th top 10 single here including the chart-topping 'Bad Guy' in 2019.
Top 10 Albums1. 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)' – Taylor Swift
2. 'Love Saves' – Tina Arena
3. 'Midnights' – Taylor Swift
4. 'Lover' – Taylor Swift
5. 'One Thing At A Time' – Morgan Wallen
6. '1989' – Taylor Swift
7. 'Reputation' – Taylor Swift
8. 'The Highlights' – The Weeknd
9. 'SOS' – SZA
10. 'Folklore' – Taylor Swift
Top 10 Singles1. 'Sprinter' – Dave, Central Cee
2. 'Seven' – Jung Kook featuring Latto
3. 'Vampire' – Olivia Rodrigo
4. 'Last Night' – Morgan Wallen
5. 'Cruel Summer' – Taylor Swift
'I Can See You (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)' – Taylor Swift
6. 'Fast Car' – Luke Combs
7. 'F*kumean' – Gunna
8. 'What Was I Made For? (From The Motion Picture Barbie)' – Billie Eilish
9. 'Daylight' – David Kushner
10. 'Flowers' – Miley Cyrus