Welcome to This Week In Pop.
Amber Lawrence and Central Cee make top ten debuts on the ARIA Charts this week while Harry Styles and Kate Bush continue to sit at the top of the Albums and Singles Charts.
Five-time Golden Guitar winner Amber Lawrence debuts at #5 On the Albums Chart with 'Living For The Highlights', her seventh studio album, as well as debuting at #1 on the Australian Albums Chart. The album follows 2019’s 'Spark', which peaked at #13.
Joji celebrates his seventh consecutive week in the top five of the Singles Chart with 'Glimpse Of Us' at #3. UK rapper Central Cee makes a debut on the Singles Chart at #8 with 'Doja', while Steve Lacy continues to climb with 'Bad Habit' breaking the top five.
Tyler, The Creator’s previous albums creep up the album chart, following the American rapper’s Splendour In The Grass headline performance.
Top 10 Albums
1. 'Harry's House' – Harry Styles
2. 'The Highlights' – The Weeknd
3. 'SOUR' – Olivia Rodrigo
4. '=' – Ed Sheeran
5. 'Living For The Highlights' – Amber Lawrence
6. 'Growin' Up' – Luke Combs
7. 'Planet Her' – Doja Cat
8. 'Fine Line' – Harry Styles
9. '1989' – Taylor Swift
10. 'HONESTLY, NEVERMIND' – Drake
Top 10 Singles
1. 'Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)' – Kate Bush
2. 'As It Was' – Harry Styles
3. 'Glimpse Of Us' – Joji
4. 'Heat Waves' – Glass Animals
5. 'Bad Habit' – Steve Lacey
6. 'I Ain't Worried' – OneRepublic
7. 'About Damn Time' – Lizzo
8. 'Doja' – Central Cee
9. 'First Class' – Jack Harlow
10. 'Vegas' – Doja Cat