He has won 12 Golden Guitars, being named CMC Oz Artist of The Year a record 7 times, has had countless ARIA nominations and ARIA #1s. Adam has also supported Taylor Swift in the US and is an official ambassador for The Salvation Army.
Ahead of his 'Get On Your Feet' national tour, Adam explains why he loves the Gold Coast... and how all he wants is to see his face on a billboard.
1. CoffeeThe coffee scene on the Gold Coast has exploded in the past few years. From big chains to small cafes, there are lots of them, so the coffee needs to be good. Also, I have Italian heritage, so I can be quite picky about my coffee! My favourite is Elk Espresso at Broadbeach.
2. Entertainment HubThe Gold Coast is fast becoming the entertainment hub of Queensland. With so much cultural diversity and entertainment options all-year round, the opportunities are endless. Even a country singer like me gets a go here on the Gold Coast, so that's pretty cool.
3. PropertyWhen I am not working on my music or touring, I love to dabble in a bit of DIY renovation. The Gold Coast market is good; probably at the top of its cycle, but not likely to crash. Watch this space.
4. FREEThere are so many amazing, FREE activities on the Gold Coast. The stunning beachfront is of course one of them, but great music festivals, food and wine festivals and even concerts and events.
5. BillboardsThe Gold Coast is billboard city... surely there are enough of them around that I could get my ugly mug on one of them? #lifegoals
Adam is launching his national album tour for 'Get On Your Feet' with a free concert at The NightQuarter (Gold Coast) 11 February from 7pm.