But before you do, the guys share five Adelaide locations they don't mind taking themselves on dates. I think that's a hint dear reader.
5. Mile End Rwy StationPlatforms and tracks yet ne’er a soul makes a sound. The track corp locked up and now I must walk around.
4. Muratti Cakes and Gateaux, ProspectWhen life takes a turn and you run out of steak consider yourself at one with the cake.
3. Mr V Music, Semaphore RoadFor NRBQ or a bootleg LP there’s only one guy and that’s Mr V.
2. Cam Wah, KilkennyIf you wake with a cough and a tickle one day the only true cure is Cam Wah’s Bun Bo Hue.
1. Magnetic Garden (once a month at The Exeter Hotel)Lonely again on a cold Sunday night? Lenny's yer bloke and Lenny's alright.
Cowboys Of Love play the Semaphore Music Festival launch show at Semaphore Workers Club 30 July. They also play a Guitars In Bars event at The Gov 26 July as part of Umbrella: Winter City Sounds and Greenroom's Gig At The Gov 28 July. All shows in Adelaide.