Keelan is back with his newest single, 'SKB'. "I wrote this song about fucking my ex. But it’s become about multiple things, drawing from different experiences and scenarios throughout life; falling in and out of other people’s worlds and making mistakes," Keelan says.
With a Brisbane launch show next month, Keelan shares 5 Netflix shows he;s binged watched recently.
1. How To Get Away With MurderHTGAWM is probably one of the most hectic shows I’ve experienced. I’ve never had a show that I’ve needed to take a break from mid episode. Everything you think you know is going to happen, never happens. Also, Viola Davis is goals AF.
2. Rick and MortyThere’s not much I need to say about 'Rick and Morty'. It kind of speaks for itself. Apart from 'The Simpsons', this is the only show I could re-watch over and over again.
3. Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective AgencyThis show is mainly a big mind-f—ck. The concept of anyone being a ‘holistic’ anything is super cool. Its something you just need to experience. All the characters are super quirky and obscure and I love it so much. It has Frodo Baggins in it too, which I’m so down for.
4. Black Mirror'Black Mirror' shook me so hard when I first watched it. Every episode has such an insane plot to it. Enough said. PSA though, some episodes are low-key scary so keep yourself in a well-lit room when watching.
5. Grace and FrankieThe whole story follows two women in their 70s who are trying to live their lives after the husbands left them for each other. I resonate with Frankie a lot because I really see myself in her 50 years down the track.
Keelan Mak plays The Foundry (Brisbane) 10 August.