They do what they do and they don’t seem to care what anyone else thinks. Which is evident giving the subject matter of the Top 5 listicle they supplied us. We'll take three Doctor Jerrys thanks guys.
1. Fireball CiderFireball cinnamon whiskey is a hit in the States. It is especially easy to mix with a cider, which becomes a very refreshing cinnamon apple-flavoured cider. Warning: can pack a punch.
2. Doctor JerrySailor Jerry and Dr Pepper. Those who have drunk Doctor Jerry have found true happiness, wisdom and truth. Doctor Jerry should always be talked about in hushed tones and with shifty eyes.
3. SnakebiteSnakebite is half beer and half cider; also referred to as lunatic soup as it has a tendency to get people more pissed quicker. Most of the bars in the UK have banned the sale of lunatic soup due to this.
4. Red Bull and goonGoon is the drink of uni students, backpackers and dole bludgers. As we are now in global, economic strife goon has never been a better option for a party or a pre-drink so why not jack it up with Red Bull and turbo on through the night.
5. ShandyShandy is a beer mixed with soft drink such as lemonade, ginger beer, ginger ale, apple juice or orange juice. The proportions are adjusted to taste, usually half and half. This is a light-weight mix to keep you on your toes.
Drunk Mums latest single 'Ode To Death' is out now.
Drunk Mums ShowsSat 12 Aug - The Tote (Melbourne)
Tue 15 Aug - The Zoo (Brisbane)
Fri 18 Aug - The Chippendale (Sydney)
Sat 19 Aug - Rad Bar (Wollongong)