This inspired his brothers: Juke (drums), Jay (bass) and Justin (lead guitar) to learn instruments of their own. The Wildbloods released their self-titled EP in 2015. After several east-coast tours throughout 2014 and early 2015 and releasing their self-titled EP in 2015, the band are currently touring their debut album 'All The Adversity'.
Their current single is 'Red Box', which features an excellent homemade video and exceptional fruit ninja skills. Props.
With the band currently in the middle of a May-June tour, the lads have supplied a Top 5 list to whet any foodies appetite… maybe the band are hinting at future rider requests. We suggest their groupies start baking.
1. TiramisuAn excuse to have caffeine and alcohol in the one dish all from the local delicatessen.
2. PavlovaThe ultimate Australian dessert. New Zealand think they made this one, but we all know the truth.
3. CannoliNothing like the feeling of that crusty, hard, outer shell in the mouth while sucking out the delicious cream.
4. PancakesWho the hell doesn't like pancakes? If you don't like pancakes you've got some serious psychological issues.
5. Sticky Date PuddingNothing like a warm, sticky date that's just that little bit moist... but not too moist. Moist.
The Wildbloods ShowsFri 9 Jun - Ric's Bar (Brisbane)
Sat 10 Jun - NightQuarter (Gold Coast)
Fri 16 Jun - Miranda RSL (Sydney)
Sat 17 Jun - Dicey Riley's (Wollongong)
Sat 24 Jun - Frankie's Pizza By The Slice (Sydney)