Ahead of his performance at Adelaide Fringe, Barry shares his love of fabrics with his Top 5. “It's all about making an effort,” Barry – from the World Of Organs – says.
1. VelourAn emotional, supportive fabric that will give you a cuddle when no one else will.
2. SeersuckerI call it the kissing fabric. Like me... it's thin and all puckered up!
3. LycraThis material is a must for iconic individuals. It 'made' Kylie... it will 'make' Barry!
4. PleatherHow to look rock & roll without killing the cow and it leaves not a trace of DNA. Magic.
5. LurexOne of my favourite after-hour products. It's so closely related to Durex the mind boggles. "Of course all my outfits are Sanforised for that 'wash and wear.... man on the run' convenience!
"PS. Did I mention knee-high, stay-up walking socks? Haha, another time shoppers."
Barry Morgan's Is Out Of This World plays Tuxedo Cat as part of Adelaide Fringe 2-14 March.