Visit the True Australian Patriots Facebook page and their 'About' message says it all: 'We are against HALAL and other philosophys destroy AUSSIE WAY OF LIFE! Hands off our VEGEMITE!'
True Australian Patriots is the work of comedians Anne Edmonds (Les), Damien Power (Gary) and Greg Larsen (Steve).
The show includes re-education and philosophy about things like Halal, islamafications, sharita squads, skits and discussions, weights programmes and fighting demos.
Before they take over the Brisbane Comedy Festival (18-20 March)
, Gary, Les and Steve share their favourite ways you can be a patriot.
1. TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF AND ASK IF YOU ACTUALLY GIVE A F*CK ABOUT THIS COUNTRY AND WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR? BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE WE STAND.
2. SOUTHERN CROSS TATTOO TOP RIGHT SHOULDER.
3 NEVER EAT KABABS OR FUND IRAN IN ANY WAY.
4. HOLIDAY/ FISHING TRIP WITH DAD TO LAMB ISLAND.
5. LOOK AT YOUR IN THE MIRROR, ARE YOU A GOOD BLOKE?
1. BBQ weekend.
2. BBQ holiday.
3. Just actually be a good mate for once.
4. My heroes are Ned Kelly and The Unknown ANZAC and I like Mad Max the first one.
5. Don't be afraid to physically fight hala on the street if faced with the choice. Ok I’ll take it.
1. Educate yourself. As the brains of True Aussie Patriots it is my business to know about how halal is brainwashing kids and how islam actually is a front for killing kids [sic].
2. Flags. Get as many as you can, and get the biggest ones. Put them on everything [sic].
3. Throw rotten cream and other dairy products at mosques. It will attract birds AND stink so it does two jobs good [sic].
4. Remember fallen heros on the kakadu trail and how the anzacs beat the islamists on the beaches of normandy [sic].
5. Stand up to your mum even if she is cruel and has made you feel wrong in a sexual way.